Description of the hydraulic press, type 590
– solid, mechanically-welded steel profiles
– 6 piece floor flanges for fixing and leveling
– full, transparent protective casing of the whole machine
- Functional elements
– lower jaw HEB 300*2800, attached to the frame with a hardwood tipped concave form
– upper movable pressing jaw HEB 300*2800, the working surface of the jaws is surface-treated and equipped with a convex mold.
– the movable pressing jaw moves up and down on bronze rails.
– maximum lift of the pressing jaw is 450 mm – hydraulic lift cylinder.
– the closing limit is set according to the respective beam model, by means of a 4 nut and bolt system – via the central control and display.
– pressure cylinder return via electric probes limited to 50 mm.
– longitudinal guidance for both wood and the steel bridge adjusted with independent nut and bolts with the appliance and display.
– adjustment appliance for the contra transit.
– input: input feed my means of an electric motor with frequency converter and rubber rollers.
– output: input feed by means of an electric motor with frequency converter and rubber rollers
– speed of the motors is controlled with the potentiometers directly on the control panel.
– two feed systems are centered automatically on the beam and work with a width from 80 mm to 120 mm and width of the upper and lower flanges of 80/160 mm.
Total thickness of the HTS hybrid beam max. 590 mm
- Guide for steel sheets and timber elements
– every individual component of the beam is directed separately between 2 rails, which can be adjusted independently.
- Cutting device
– motor with cast iron housing 4 kW 2890 RPM
– tungsten carbide saw blades, diameter 500 mm
– height adjustment by means of a hydraulic cylinder
– protective casing and sawdust collecting device
– laser cut indicator
– length measuring unit with LCD display
- Power Controller
6.1 – Hydraulic power pack
7,5 kW motor pump 451 mm pressure regulator, pressure indicator, volume throttle valve
6.2 – Cylinder
Hydraulic cylinder with 15 t pressure power
Lift 500 mm
fixed firmly on pivot
1 hydraulic cylinder with 900 mm lift to the vertical lift of the saw
– 2 Flow reels on ball bearings with a sustained-action brake with adjustable reel.
- Task table
– legs fixed to the ground, height adjustable
– the lower timbers are held by rollers.
– the upper timbers are held by height-adjustable rollers.
– the steel sheet is held by 1 table and 2 adjustable rollers.
– the U rails with rollers 10 m long, with a stand and roller system is a simple and safe means of guiding the upper and lower flanges for long beams over 12 m.
– rails are fixed to the ground with anchor bolts.
- Guide rail behind the saw
– welded construction – 12 spacers 1.00 m
– adjustable height
– guider rails for runways, fixed to the ground with anchor bolts
– laser indication
– length measurement with a small display on the control panel
All other controls are integrated into the control panel.
– input of the upper and lower flange width and thickness
– input of the guide for steel sheet in various heights
– feeding and discharge rollers
– sawing and beam stabilization clamps with rollers and guide
– setting the camber
– removing waste material on a conveyer belt
– overall capacity – current 34 A – 30 kW